There are several types of COVID-19 testing methods available for NH First Responders, including fire, police, and EMS personnel. You can find more information here.
New Hampshire First Responder COVID-19 Testing Information
There are several different testing methods available at this time for first responders, depending on specific need and circumstance. The following resources will help you determine whether a COVID-19 test is recommended at this time.
- Exposure Guidelines
- Rapid Testing Criteria and Locations
- Rapid Testing Sites (Location Map)
- Test Requisition Form (First Responders Only)
- Specimen Transportation Methods for Expedited Analysis at NH Public Health Lab (NH PHL)
Have you been advised to quarantine?
Guidance from Public Health Agencies
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – Safety Practices for Critical Infrastructure Workers
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – Risk Assessment Guidance
- New Hampshire Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS)
New Hampshire Covid-19 Related Links
- Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) – All information on the Coronavirus COVID-19 in the state of New Hampshire
- Emergency Orders (Governor Chris Sununu)
- Safer at Home (Governor Chris Sununu)
Please call the State Emergency Operations Center, which is dedicated to first responders during the pandemic. It is staffed 24/7 at (603) 223-3718