PPE, Disinfecting, DHHS/CDC Protocols
This page provides information about PPE and disinfecting protocols for COVID-19 first responders in NH, including fire personnel, EMT and medical personnel, and law enforcement.
New Hampshire First Responder PPE and Disinfection Protocols
Wearing the right type of PPE and properly sharing any work areas is essential to stopping the spread of COVID-19 among first responders. Stay up-to-date on the most current recommendations to keep you healthy and safe.
Guidance from Public Health Agencies
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – Safety Practices for Critical Infrastructure Workers
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – Risk Assessment Guidance
- New Hampshire Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS)
Resources for NH First Responders
New Hampshire COVID-19 Related Links
- Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) – All information on the Coronavirus COVID-19 in the state of New Hampshire
- Emergency Orders (Governor Chris Sununu)
- Safer at Home (Governor Chris Sununu)
Please call the State Emergency Operations Center, which is dedicated to first responders during the pandemic. It is staffed 24/7 at (603) 223-3718