First Responders / ESF-4
The NH Division of Fire Safety (State Fire Marshal) operates ESF-4, an Emergency Support Function of the State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC).
ESF-4 is dedicated to New Hampshire’s first responders during the COVID-19 pandemic and is staffed 24/7 at (603) 223-3718. We maintain the most up-to-date information about local testing options, exposure algorithms, quarantine and respite lodging.
COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Dry Ice Safety Information and Response
- NH Fire Academy Protocols and Patient Care Protocols
- Exposure Information/Board
- Quarantine and Alternative Lodging
- PPE, Disinfecting and DHHS/CDC Protocols
COVID-19 Related Links
- Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) – All information on the Coronavirus COVID-19 in the state of New Hampshire
- Governor Chris Sununu’s Business Guidance
- Emergency Orders (Governor Chris Sununu)
- Safer at Home (includes Universal Guidelines for all NH businesses - Governor Chris Sununu)
Please call the State Emergency Operations Center, which is dedicated to first responders during the pandemic. It is staffed 24/7 at (603) 223-3718.