Welcome to the NH State Fire Marshal’s business and industry resource page.
We administer fire safety programs that touch many segments of the NH economy and we are proud of the partnerships we cultivate that help keep communities, workers, residents, and visitors safe. Throughout the covid-19 pandemic we are committed to providing a high level of service.
- Daycare Centers
- Healthcare Facilities
- Mechanical/ Plumbing & Gasfitting
- Modular Building
- Tents (used by several industries, including daycare, healthcare, hospitality, and others )
- Tramway (includes ski lifts, carnival rides, travel and tourism)
- These operations have been minimally impacted and more information can be found Tramway & Amusement Ride Safety webpage.
Laws, Rules and Codes
For a list of all laws, rules and codes that pertain to the NH Division of Fire Safety, please view them on our full site.
COVID-19 Related Links
- Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) – All information on the Coronavirus Covid-19 in the State of New Hampshire
- Emergency Orders (Governor Chris Sununu)
- Safer at Home (Governor Chris Sununu)